Paint Doctor Painting
Our painting company is able to take charge and administer any project no matter how large. All of our teams are headed by competent, trained team-leaders who report directly to the projects coordinator, and assures strict adherence to the company’s high standards of efficiency and quality control.
- Upgrading Industrial Properties (Wall and Roof painting solutions and painting of steel structures) .
- Upgrading privately owned properties. (Wall and Roof painting solutions)
- These include solutions for Metal surfaces (roofs and sidings), Tiled roof surfaces and masonry surfaces (interior and exterior walls)
Additional partnerships initiated
- Partnership solutions through damp-proofing interior and exterior surface
- Upgrading Metal Roofs and Concrete slabs through Waterproofing.
- Partnership to upgrade roof gutters and fascia boards
- Partnerships to upgrade paint surfaces of various steel structures
We partner with our clients on every project, creating a bespoke solution for the launching or upgrade of a new project.
Green Quality Products
We pride ourselves with only supplying products that are conducive to a clean and healthy environment
Skilled, Professional Staff.
Our staff has been equipped by the best trainers to supply workmanship with a level of excellence comfortable to our partners.
- About Our Exterior Roof & Wall Painting Company
- We at Paint Doctor are not just about roof painting and beautifying your home, but through thorough preparation, the use of only the highest quality materials and an eye for detail, we are able to provide an exterior roof painting service that will protect your largest asset for years to come.
The paint at our roof painting company will protect the surface, whether it’s the roof or walls, from the elements that cause damage.
- We at Paint Doctor are not just about beautifying your home…
- We take a professional approach to revitalizing your home with roof and wall painting services that are not only reliable, efficient and affordable; but also make use of high-quality paint products that deliver the best results.
- A Long-Lasting Solution
- Since Paint Doctor uses only the highest quality paint products, our services provide our clients with long-lasting, durable solutions for beautifying their homes. With our services at the helm, your home won’t be needing another paint-job for years to come.
- Our Vision and Mission
- Paint Doctor prides itself on providing services of the highest quality. We take the principles of reliability, quality and efficiency as a matter of personal and professional pride; a sense of pride and professionalism that shows through in every project that we complete.
- Contact Paint Doctor for Details
- If you would like to find out more about our offers and services, feel free to get into contact with a representative from Paint Doctor today for a free quotation, advice or information.
At Paint Doctor we believe that it’s more than just a coat of paint that makes your home beautiful. That is why we are committed to safeguarding the future of the planet, and making our country a better place. We thrive upon a value driven culture, and are driven to use and embrace our power to do good by the world.
We have taken some big and interesting steps to do this:
- We incorporate only lead free paints
- We use only low VOC levels (volatile organic compounds)in all our products
- We are extremely water wise – only using plain water to accomplish our high pressure washing – relying more on technique than detergents
- We definitely encourage recycling!
- And last but not least, we consume power in a responsible way, making use of sophisticated systems to achieve this
The Green Building Council of South Africa (GBCSA) set the standard for which (VOC’s) Volatile Organic Compounds are to be measured. They use a Green Star rating system to determine which paints are environmentally friendly or not.
From a performance standpoint, advances in paint technology mean that high quality water-based paints are in many respects equal to or superior to their solvent-based equivalents. High quality acrylic emulsions offer excellent durability, quick drying time, and the emission of less odor.
Paint Doctor manufactures a range of water based Acrylic paints that offer best-in-class coverage as well as application characteristics that strike an optimum balance between sustainability and performance, with all VOC levels being compliant with Green Star SA requirements.
From roof & wall paints to waterproof & bonding liquids and more!
Our Acrylic paints (Available in Sheen, Matt & Textured) are available in over 50 standard colours.
Furthermore, to ensure that our company’s ecological footprint is kept to a minimum, all the other materials that we use are also selected to support the Green Star rating.
Please remember that when choosing a paint not all paints are environmentally friendly, ensure these standards are met when selecting a paint:
- Make sure that all the ingredients in the paint are listed on the paint container. If they are not, then we advise to look for another brand. Some brands are also listed as ‘organic’ but still contain harmful chemicals.
- VOC is expressed in percentage. Choose a low VOC paint. Minimal = 0 – 0.29%, Low, Medium, High and Very High (VOC content of greater than 50%).
- avoid solvent based paint – not only do ‘oil based’, or ‘alkyd’ paints contain significantly higher VOc levels than water based paints, but they also require white spirit or turpentine (another potential source of solvents) to clean your brushes.
- beware of marketing gimmicks – there are a lot of labels out there that claim to be Low – VOC, No VOC, VOC free, odourless, odour-free, natural or organic paints. But because there’s no set standard for defining these, they are often misused.
- To calculate a paint’s Green Star rating, sum up the VOC’s for each raw material that the paint is made up of. If the TVOC content of the individual components is not known, then the experimental methodology set out by the GBCSA must be followed to determine the correct nature of the paint.
- Tip – A quick way of finding out if a paint is solvent or water based is to check the label about how to clean the brushes? Solvent-based paints need to be cleaned with white spirit or turpentine, water-based paints can be cleaned with warm, soapy water.
At Paint Doctor we are committed to maintaining continuing practices and developments within the ‘Go Green’ field.