Redshadow Engineering Surveyors – Professional Engineering Surveying Consultancy Firm
Redshadow Engineering Surveyors – Professional Engineering Survey Firm
We are a top engineering surveying company in South Africa offering a wide range of surveying consultancy services across all provinces of South Africa
Here Is What Our Engineering Surveying Consultancy Can Assist With On Your Project
- Our professional engineering surveyors work hand in hand with civil engineers and other engineering professionals in the planning phase of civil projects, environmental projects and other land based project investigation and analysis
- Redshadow Engineering Survey Consultancy ensures quality in the investigation of land features by taking accurate data relating to elevation, size and relative positions of both man made features and natural features
- We provide project planners with tools for assessing and designing projects by means of contouring, mapping, general plans and layouts
- Our team provides solid base for civil engineers to design civil projects and buildings, by making use of our well prepared topographical files and electronic data that is editable. We provide the first point of reference to Geomatic elements of any construction projects, hence the alternative name of Geomatic Surveyors.
- Our service informs designers and planners of extent of boundary demarcations for project proposals and on going projects
Professional Engineering Survey Firm’s Quality Control On Site
During construction phase, our construction surveyors are full time on site, or would perform regular site visits depending on project requirements
Our pool of construction surveyors in South Africa is very rich, with diversity in experience. We draw our experience and expertise from members who have work knowledge of various fields of engineering.
Civil surveying – quality control during erection of civil projects such as bridges, storm water and pipeline systems. Regular monitoring and setting out to give direction to site teams on the dimensional aspects of construction. Setting out of these and other facilities Buildings
Route surveying such as roads setting out of levels, centre lines and volumes of cut and fill and banking as well as quality control in railways positioning.
Construction surveying/Site surveying for on-going buildings, ensuring proper positioning of curves, architectural aspects as well as positions of holding down bolts, concrete and slopes. Managing the site teams in terms of accurate positioning of concrete bases, columns, embedded items, slabs and other construction activities
Alignment surveys as may be necessary. For instance, in order to maintain warranty for over-head crane rails, positional quality is of paramount importance. Our team ensures all the positional aspects of alignment, levelness and parallel designs are achieved
Mine surveying projects – we provide planners with monthly production figures and inform assist managers with volumetric projections. We also actively guide surface construction of facilities that a mining enterprise may need to build