- May I list my business several times? No. Re-listing will not be allowed.
- My listing has moved down to another page. Why is that? We work on a system where new listings appears on page 1 and then gradually moves further down the list. Your listing details stays in our search function, and this will also not influence you position in search engines.
- I would like to keep my listing on the front page. How do I do that? You can pay to list your company as a Premium listing. Premium listings stay on the main page for the duration for which we received payment. After that, your listing will set back to its original position. Please contact us here
- How do I make changes to my listing? Please login to the user dashboard
- May I add more than one branch or store? You are welcome to.
- My country is not listed in your directory. May I list my business? Please do. We add countries as users sign up. Our directory is open to businesses from all countries
- I have more questions, who can assist me? You are welcome contact us here
- May I request to remove my listing? Yes, you may do so at any time, without any penalties. You or your company have no contractual obligation to The Web Directory (Pty) Ltd and vice versa.
- Why are the listings free? What is the catch? There is no catch. We make use of affiliate advertising, and we also sell advertising space on our site.
For any enquiries or questions, please feel free to contact us here
For frequently asked questions, please view our Q & A page