Renovatio River Estate
A story of History, Heritage and Beauty
Renovatio River Estate is a wedding and event venue located on the gentle Suikerbos River in Gauteng a short distance from Three Rivers, Vereeniging, Meyerton & the Vaal Dam and about 45 minutes from Alberton in Johannesburg.
Our exclusive 15 hectare wedding and event venue is surrounded by lush green grass, shaded by tall Blue Gum trees and offers the same tranquility of our slow running fountain while set in the surrounds of a typical South African countryside.
With various venue options to choose from, Renovatio is ideal for any function, special occasion, event, wedding, day conference, product launch, parties and any other function you might have in mind!
- Renovatio Banqueting Hall - a double volume thatch roofed venue large enough to host up to 150 guests with a dance floor or stage area or 200 guests without a dance floor.
- Sandstone Chapel - Chapel featuring original sand stones that date back to 1883
- The Aviary - a multi-purpose semi-outdoor venue with a domed-shaped roof, ideal for both a wedding Service and/or a wedding reception.
- The Century Tree - a very large Blue Gum tree that comfortably seats over 100 guests under it’s canopy of leaves and is a popular place for an outdoor wedding ceremony.
- 1883 Stonehouse Bridal Suite - a plush Bridal Suite with a large sand stone en-suite used for Dressing and for over night stay, located at the 1883 farmhouse area.
- The Countryside Lapa - ideal for outdoor parties and smaller functions and is also used as the Bar area.
- Large open grass areas - ideal for large outdoor events or a large campsite. Ample parking is available.
- The old river bridge - There is a perfect view of the remains of the old bridge built in the 1900’s.
- The Renovatio White House - One of many great photographic spots on the Estate, a photographer’s paradise!
Renovatio was awarded a 2019 Bronze Vaal Explorer Award in the Weddings Category and a 2019 Bronze Vaal Explorer Award in the Conference and Venues category.